• Breaking News

    A REALLY SIMPLE TUTORIAL ON HOW YOU CAN BUILD YOUR OWN WEBSITE IN JUST 60 MINUTES STEP -1

    HOW TO MAKE A WEBSITE

     


    A REALLY SIMPLE TUTORIAL ON HOW YOU CAN BUILD YOUR OWN WEBSITE IN JUST 60 MINUTES.


    If you have been planning to build your own website from scratch but just didn’t have a clue where to begin, then you have landed in the right place…

    start a blog with Jamie Spencer
    My name is Jamie Spencer and I have been building websites since the beginning of the internet ( shows my age a bit! ) I’ve also been blogging as my main source of income for the past eight years. I have created and sold a wide variety of websites and blogs in different niches which means I am probably in a great place to help you create your first website.

    My aim was to create a simple tutorial for individuals, business owners, bloggers and anyone else who is daunted by the prospect of building their own website. With this guide I want to show you that you don’t need to code or hire a web developer to have a great looking and functioning website.

    A few sites I’ve been featured on…

    There’s only 3 steps to building your own website!  So let’s start now!

    STEP ONE

    Choose what platform you want your site to be built on. We recommend WordPress.

    5
    Minutes needed for this stage

    STEP TWO

    Get yourself a domain name for your site so people can find it. Make it catchy and relevant.

    5
    Minutes needed for this stage

    STEP THREE

    Set up your website, choose a theme, customize the design and make it look awesome!.

    50
    Minutes needed for this stage

    No comments

    Post Top Ad

    Post Bottom Ad